Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Work out!

 I decided to do a workout post today. This is a crossfit workout that I was finally able to do, since I got a bulging disk in my lower back (not fun). Between crossfit type workouts, running, swimming, hiking, and workouts my sister gives me, I stay pretty active. These running shoes are Rebok SmoothFlex Runs, and are mostly just for running, but they were fine for this workout. Also I am wearing H&M running shorts over Nike Pro Compression shorts, a RVCA mens shirt that I cut into a tank, and a half mesh sports bra I found at a thrift store (wish I knew the brand because it is awesome).

The workout:
For time
50 box jumps (brick jumps for me)
50 push-ups (touch your chest to the ground)
50 walking lunge steps
50 double-unders (jump rope)
50 sit-ups
50 jumping squats
50 ball slams (throw 20 pound ball on ground and catch it in its bounce)
50 pull-ups (I used a TRX and modified)

woo!

No comments:

Post a Comment