Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Jason Wu F/W 2012

I got my dose of Jason Wu for Target a couple of weeks ago. Showing up ten minutes after the store opened sounded like enough time for me to snag a couple of pieces. Oh how I was wrong. Between three ladies, the racks were close to empty, and the ladies' carts were full. I was lucky to get two shirts in my size after someone put them back. 

Anyways, I love every detail of the first photo. I am a sucker for fur and slicked back hair. The military inspired jacket with fur sleeves in the second photo is making me want to cut the sleeves off of one of my vintage fur coats and sew them unto my vintage Liz Claiborne military style jacket. Just saying. I sense some serious DIY.



Jason Wu F/W 2012. Photos by: Billy Rood - Fig Photo. Photos from models.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment